Friday, January 31, 2014

S E A S O N S OF L O V E



no rants about this commercialized month.

if i just take away the thought of having to see a whole aisle dressed in reds and pinks and chocolates and bears, and just focus on the fact that its a month to love, my perspective on the subject of valentine's broadens.

28 days of loving. intentionally. without reservations. i have been trying to understand what that looks like for me. maybe it isn't just about loving people, but loving life, loving the things that excite.  big or small.


1 comment:

  1. I like Valentines - always have even when I didn't have a boyfriend to share it with. I like to make a big batch of chocolate covered strawberries and give them to friends. Very cool how you phrased it- loving people as well as life. :)

    ReplyDelete