Friday, January 24, 2014

O U T F I T


spent christmas in pensacola with the folks. a lot has changed and so much has stayed the same. i spent most of the holidays at a new coffee shop, the bodacious brew, or photo sniping places of my youth or old ruins on the beach. funny how much i wanted to get away from this place, but its dullness of activity is something i think quite fondly of now.

finally snagged these photos of me from the sister. we went exploring on well known spots in pensacola including graffiti bridge and bay view park.

coat :: hm

nike kicks :: dsw

purse :: forever21
shades :: forever 21

accessories :: hm


2 comments:

  1. goodness, you're so beautiful. I love this look (sort of need your coat).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you nomali! i just subscribed to your blog, as i am in love with your writing style. the 22 post has been my favorite so far!

      Delete