Friday, January 25, 2013

READS | Timeline by Michael Crichton

Now that I am officially done with school, I wanted to get back into reading for pleasure again. I got hooked on the Veronica Roth series last September, but with the third installment not set to release until this fall, I needed a non-dystopian read. My friend's brother is an avid Michael Crichton fan and suggested this or Jurassic Park. I am still scarred from the films, and the thought quantum physics and multiuniverse jumping set in medieval France intrigued me a bit more. So I started reading in November but couldnt devote enough time to it till I got back from my trip. Then yesterday for about three hours and then this morning for about five hours I read and got through 21hrs of the book.

?

Oh. Yeah. There are no chapters. Only how much time the characters have left before they are stuck in 1357 for-everrrr. So anyway, only eight hours into this book and I only have about 100 pages left. The language is rough and I could do without all the mindless swearing, but other than that the book is very intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment