Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OOTD | The Librarian

I have officially started wearing my fall colors. Browns, tans, and nudes. The rain today brought a nice chill this evening, which was nice as a wool skirt does not do well in a summer heat. Today was my day at the library for my internship. I got the compliment on my choice in colors as well as just the outfit in general. Mostly from homeless people (that might be saying something--haha). One said enthusiastically, "Those are fantastic colors!" and another one said "Fancy shoes!" The most awkward one was, "Do you by chance work with Michelle Obama because you have a shape just like hers!" (side eye). Anyway, this look was definitely more girl and less tom, but guns are still very tom. *Le sigh* they are not very delicate looking, hence why I feel the need to dress up more often than not. I look less like a boy.

Forever 21

Express Lace Top- swap shop
United Colors of Benetton Skirt- swap shop

"Make She Hulk Mad"


No comments:

Post a Comment