Wednesday, October 24, 2012

JET SET GO | Layering

I am 47 days way from flying back to Europe after being away from it for nearly two decades! I was just shy of my 11th birthday, and I remember being in the Sardinian airport thinking I would never see this side of the world again, and did not care to come back. I have been aching for it ever since.

Germany will be cold. A whopping 45 degrees is said to be the average high in December. I know how to dress for that here, but what is the cold really like over there? I have tons of winter coats and jackets, but to pack all of that can get expensive. Layering is my only other option and I do not want to look like a bag lady just because I am layering. I want to be a jetsetter. Still comfortable without losing style. Here are some items I am on the look out for:



T Shirt Chic.
a nice colored blazer
 

ankle Senso boots
ankle boots to go over leggings
 

Mireia M. Barcelona, Spain
rad light weight jackets.
 

plain and patterned button ups

Karolina Kurkova, leather
leather pants or leggings that can be dressed up or down with heals, boots, or sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment