Monday, October 1, 2012

GENT | The Event

Its nice to play dress up and be an adult every once in a while. As GENT grew closer I could feel the anxiety floating around me. The biggest question was "What do I wear?" No one had ever gotten dressed up to this magnitude before, but J.O. was setting the bar high and I do not think anyone wanted to disappoint. In my honest opinion, if everyone had channeled Mad Men or some show of that nature, it would have been stress free. But we have such an eclectic group of people when it comes to hobbies and style, so transforming them into something against their nature is difficult. Still I think everyone looked lovely and dapper. Sadly, I did not get a picture of myself in my outfit! Bummer! But here are some pictures from the event itself.


 











No comments:

Post a Comment