Saturday, September 15, 2012

TENNIS SHOE | Baby Phat

Baby Phat tennis shoes on sale $12.99. My first purchase for September in my $50 Challenge

I do not normally even give a side eye to Baby Phat merch. So many sparkles of bejeweled and bedazzled, my eyes should flock to it like a moth to a porch light. Instead, I try to keep myself from gagging. But I stumbled across the most tame of all the Cats of Phat. So simple, that feline logo did not even phase me. Neither did the price. Mostly because it was on sale for less than $15. The insides are plaid. The soles are a purple felt-like material. I love the caramel brown leather accents on the outside with the grey canvas. I need something casual and street wearable. A tomgirl does not have to sacrifice style for comfort or vice versa. This is both in harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment