Friday, September 7, 2012

BUSINESS CASUAL

I hate that term. That could mean anything. My idea of it is a step up from casual. With style of course. Floridians idea of it is a step down from suits. Still more business than casual. Like bland school uniforms. Khakis and button ups or polos. I have looked pretty drab so far on my first week of internship, all because I am trying to figure out their "business casual". The guys are more business casual than the women, who where tailored dresses and suits. I can't afford that. So I must be creative. I am a graphic designer for goodness sake!

I am still waiting on some things to get altered so for now I have to think business. Which pains me because I lived a year in business attire and I looked like someone else. These to me are more business casual. These, I can do.



{source}

{source}

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEioE3xwprXx70hTszCUSeUHypmBlgraYUCbFtSa4p8xPdWGkp6BG98N_QjPwLJeYlxL-b4q2Y7TbqTJesCwM81zdMax7SUjGan5n2Nd8rKHmn0nY1eNyXsK8OVontaPASJuDfGxj6pEgQ8/s1600/55_178977878.jpg
{source}

No comments:

Post a Comment