Thursday, September 5, 2013

BOOK INSPIRED LOOKS | Divergent::Erudite

DIVERGENT | Erudite


 

Erudite faction focuses on obtaining knowledge. The blue color they wear is said to be calming as to aid in their clarity of the mind. I went with something studious yet laid back and not as uptight as some of the Erudite characters come off in the book.

After reading the book, I went back and forth between which faction I would have been in. I am a behind the scenes kind of person, not trying to draw attention to myself, but I am very black and white as well as have a thirst for knowledge. While I was online reading the faction manifestos I saw a link to take the test. It was cheesy of course, but I found out I was...{hold for dramatic pause} DIVERGENT. And it was as I guessed it, a blend of the three I mentioned (so Erudite of me). If anyone of you have read the book, what faction are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment