Friday, February 15, 2013

BEHIND THE DESK | New Series

Work has been keeping me from being able to do more fashion posts like I want to, so I decided to start taking pictures of my outfits at work and posting them on instagram and now here. I can't stand in front of a mirror really, so the vantage point you will always get is behind my desk. Here are some pictures I have posted so far:
Blazer-Etoille (Orlando)
Snake Necklace, bracelet and pumps-Forever21
Pants-Banana Republic
Scarf, Bracelets, and Jacket-HM
Watch-Target
Mossimo Denim Shirt-Salvation Army
Sweater-Target
Necklace-Bajalia
Jacket-Gap
Shoes-JcPennys
Docker's Anchor shirt-Goodwill
High wasted red skirt-OPP swap shop (Wendy, there will be one in March! I will send you the link soon!)
Earrings-Germany (a Christmas present)
Cork Wedges-Target

4 comments:

  1. You really need to contact The Daily City and get TomGirl listed. You have amazing fashion sense/ style. All of your work outfits are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy for the encouraging words! Will do!

      Delete
  2. That red high-waisted skirt looks so perfect with the anchor shirt. Love your sense of style!

    Ellie | Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete