Monday, December 24, 2012

Tomgirl Series | All I want for Christmas


Tomgirl Series | All I want for Christmas


Mango oversized top
$49 - houseoffraser.co.uk


AllSaints short coat
allsaints.com





Nixon gold jewelry
boardco.com


Nikon 1 Cameras
nikonusa.com



Today I am celebrating Christmas on its Eve as is  customary here in Germany. It really does not seem strange at all to be spending Christmas away from my parents as sister as I feel so at home here! I had to do a little more shopping today, but not too much. While in Bremen, the girls took me to Primark where I got a few things they don't have in the States, aaaannnd I got my first Zara purchase for the wedding I have to attend when I get back. It is a dress, just below the knee, vneck, and with long sleeves. The material is quite versatile so I do not have to worry about not being able to wear it again! I was on the hunt for a military structured coat, but have not been able to find one in my price range even though there are a ton of them over here. Leather pants, they have become so chic when worn right. Still want some lace up wedges. I think they are so dope. Anyway time to go spend time with the family. What do you all wish for Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. The gold Nixon... Pretty!

    Germany sounds amazing! I'm happy to hear you're thriving there (and shopping!!! :D)

    Merry Christmas, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely lady! Oh when I was flying back to the states the airport in hannover has skybox view of the runway where families can actually sit and watch the planes fly away for about 3 euros. I thought of you and was like man if only they had these in American airports, because I miss being able to watch the planes come in and out! Hope your christmas lovely! Have some much blog reading to catch up on!

      Delete