Friday, August 31, 2012

OUTFIT | Ideas for the GENT. event

GENT. Fashion Event

GENT. Fashion Event by andiaschehera featuring resin bangles


Can you tell I am thoroughly excited for this event to get here? A month away and I already have my outfit idea picked out. Polyvore is good about helping me get an idea together before I go shopping. The only items I have already in my closet are the purse (a GUESS clutch I found while thrifting) and the skirt (which I got at a swap shop for free). 

I volunteer at Bajalia and I am pretty sure they have the ivory and black studded bracelets, and they might let me borrow it for the event. Also the necklace is rad, but I like my chunky chain necklace. All that is left to find is that corset in ivory, the shoes, and the jacket. Meh. I have a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment