I have received a Liebster Award! I was nominated by Beauty O'holic Thanks, Meredith! Did not quite know what it was until recently, but basically its an award that helps me and others check new bloggers out there in blogville that they haven't heard of before. It took me a while to compile my list of nominees after receiving this, so that's why I am so late in responding.
11 Random Facts About Myself:
- I giggle a lot at old slapstick comedy.
- I don't have a favorite color. I have "mood" colors that go in and out every three months.
- I wear a night guard at night.
- I graduated with a degree in Political Science before becoming a graphic designer.
- I have one biological sister and three adopted brothers.
- I have been told I should enter body building competitions.
- I still write checks like I am 75.
- I used to wear mumu dresses all the time in college.
- I could recite both Anne of Green Gables and its sequel by heart.
- I am 29 and have never been on a date.
- I am allergic to fish...but I eat it anyway.
My Questions Answered:
- If money was not an issue, what is one thing you would do differently?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
- Who/what do you look to as a source of inspiration?
- If today you were served your last meal, what would you request?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favorite "pick me up" movie to watch?
- Which do you prefer to go shopping for: clothes, shoes, accessories, hair products, or makeup?
- Where were you born?
- From where does your family originate from?
- Do you have a favorite animal? If so, what is it?